The following is a brief summary of the basic requirements, expectations, and overview of becoming a Heatmor dealer.
- Minimum purchase of 3 furnaces (any size) to become established as a new dealer. If you are currently operating a business, Heatmor has an excellent financial floor plan available which can finance furnaces up to 6 months with no interest.
- Your first order of 3 or more furnaces is shipped to you at $50.00 freight per furnace. The freight on all subsequent orders is $450.00 per furnace with a 2 unit minimum order. There is also a yearly “early order” dealer sale and all furnaces ordered early are shipped freight free. A $400.00 deposit is required for each furnace ordered.
- Each stocking dealer is given a protected territory to prevent other dealers from advertising or doing shows in his area of responsibility.
- Each stocking dealer must commit to advertising a promoting the Heatmor furnace within his area of responsibility.
- Outback Heating and Heatmor, Inc. will work together with a dealer to support and assist him in becoming knowledgeable about the product and making sales.
- All dealers will be required to put forth sufficient effort to sell a minimum of 8 furnaces annually.
- Upon request Heatmor will supply full color, quality brochures to the dealer at no charge.
- Heatmor sponsors a number of shows each year. At a sponsored show, any dealer is welcome to participate in working the show. All dealers who work the show will receive free lodging and up to $25.00 per day meal expenditures.
- A Heatmor dealer meeting is held annually and all dealers are required to attend. This is an educational and enjoyable two day event where you can interact with other dealers, distributors and Heatmor management. Again all meals are provided free of charge as is your motel for the overnight stay.